CETAPHIL GENTLE FACE CLEANSER (for all skin types)

Hello beautiful ladies :)

This is my very first post as a blogger. I am the one who is very much into trying new products on my skin and see what works best for my super sensitive skin. I had super oily skin during my teenage and every morning when i get up i used to have another new pimple and i had horrible acne scars all over my face 3 years back.
It was then i went to my dermatologist but  nothing worked. Then i started reading these beauty blogs and watching youtube videos. I always read all the reviews before buying any product, trust me ladies this is how it helped cure my skin. 
I am 22 years old. I have super sensitive skin which is kind of combination type.
It usually turns oily during hot summers and dry during winters. I live in Delhi so i have to take extra care of my skin due to the pollution level here.

HOW I STARTED USING CETAPHIL GENTLE CLEANSER



It was almost a month back when i was desperately in search of a good cleanser as whatever i used it turned my skin red and inflammation all over my face which was slowly getting darker day by day.
One day while reading reviews i went through this cetaphil cleanser.

WHAT ARE THE CLAIMS OF CETAPHIL GENTLE CLEANSER

Originally developed by Dermatologist for sensitive skin cetaphil skin cleanser is a 100% soap free formula that preserves your skin's natural protective oils and doesnot let it srtip off the essential oils from face. It gently softens and cleanses your skin. It is one of the mildest soap free cleanser available at the drugstore. It's special formula won't sting your eyes and can remove makeup without clogging pores as it is non comedogenic cleanser. 
It is a pH balanced and fragrance free cleanser especially suited for the irritated skin. suitable for skin conditions like acne, rosacea psoriasis eczema.

INGREDIENTS

watercetyl alcohol,propylene glycolsodium lauryl sulfatestearyl alcoholmethylparaben,propylparabenbutylparaben.



PRICE: Rs. 236 FOR 125ML.

PACKAGING

It comes in a sturdy plastic bottle which you can easily carry in your bag it is travel friendly. The smaller variant comes in a flip flop bottle and the larger variant comes in a pump.
I personally loved the packaging you cannot expect the fancy packaging for the price range offered.

HOW TO USE

Step1.  Remove all your makeup using any makeup remover or simply coconut oil or baby oil.
Step2.  Take a pea sized amount on your palm and apply it evenly on your face.Be gentle throughout. Massage for 30 seconds and rinse it with normal water or lukewarm water (prefer filtered water).
Step3.  Pat dry your face using a face cloth and apply cetaphil moisturizer. I use Virgin coconut oil as my moisturizer. Works pretty well for me.

WHAT IT DOES TO YOUR SKIN

  • 1.It leaves skin squeaky clean.
  • 2.Doesn’t give you that dry, stretched feeling post washing.
  • 3.Retains skin’s ph balance.
  • 4.Its very gentle and great for skin with acne or sensitive skin.
  • 5.It won’t cause your skin to break out or react.
  • 6.Dry skin beauties will love this product.
  • 7.It also removes traces of makeup.


MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS

I generally prefer herbal products but this was the first cleanser with chemicals.I am glad that i purchased this product i actually long back my friend suggested me to use this as her dermatologist recommended this to her.
My skin has never felt so smooth and clearer than this before. This never broke me out not even once, also the tiny bumps on my face got cleaned.
I apply this day and night for cleansing my face and then combine it with virgin coconut oil. My skin feels great.
This has become my HG face cleanser. You can also use it without water just apply generously all over your face and wipe it off with wet face cloth. This works well for dry and sensitive skin.
 I am so much satisfied with its results and would highly recommend it to people with sensitive skin. Also it gives a natural glow. And does not gives that white cast as other products.

WILL I REPURCHASE

Will use it always for cleansing my face.This is the best ever purchase for me.
Please let me know ladies was this review helpful for you all in the comments section below. Let me know which product would you like me to review next.
TAKE CARE :)

Comments

  1. Beautifully explained, yes it works..thanks Tanya☺☺ hope to see such more blogs from ur side☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sangam sir :) i hope you'll try it soon and let us know did it really work for you.

      Delete
  2. nicely explained tanya :) I will surely give it a try n let u know about the same. Ol d best for ur future blogs and have a flawless skin olwz :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wish you would have mentioned your name :)

      Delete
  3. First of all best of luck for your new beginning Young blogger.❤️ perfectly explained...I will try nd let you know about the feedback....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Biotique Bio Papaya revitalizing Tan removal Facial Scrub

Biotique Morning Nectar visibly Flawless Skin Moisturizer Review