Garnier Ultra Blends Mythic Olive Deep Nourishing Shampoo

Hello ladies :)
So, today I am going to review "The Garnier Ultra Blends Mythic olive deep nourishing shampoo". I used this range around a year back when my hair turned so rough and so difficult to manage due to the harsh weather here in Delhi also the normal tap water worsened the condition. So I saw this range in my nearest supermarket and it was available at a huge discount, so I had to grab one as this was a Garnier product which was free from parabens, I have used Garnier shampoo before during my school days and it somehow worked really well for my hair. Also, I loved the fruity smell of the shampoo and the conditioner. During the winters it becomes really difficult to take care of the hair and skin due to the cold weather.

So, I have very oily scalp and really dry ends like if I wash my hair on Sunday, my scalp turns oil the very next day so it becomes really a difficult task for me to choose right shampoo and conditioner for my hair.

GARNIER SAYS


Roughness, dullness, frizz is the signs of undernourished hair.Our formula is a blend with virgin oil, that is rich in Vitamin E. The formula is a blend with Virgin Oil, that is rich in vitamin E. The formula helps to nourish and product even the driest and rough hair. Discover hair that is intensely nourished and incredibly easy to manage.
Feel the extra softness and see the brilliant shine from the very first wash! The only hair that is nourished from within can look shiner on the outside. For the first time, Garnier creates a shampoo infused with pure Extra Virgin Oil derived from carefully chosen Olives. Rich in Vitamin E, it adds the lost nutrition even to the driest, rough and severely depleted hair.
Now add olive nourishment and shine to your hair.

HOW TO USE

Step 1. Wet the scalp. Take the required amount in your mug and dilute it using water, don't use the shampoo directly on the scalp.
Step 2. Massage the shampoo gently to lather it up well.
Step 3. Rinse it off thoroughly to get nourished hair from the first wash.
Step 4. Repeat if desired.

PACKAGING

The packaging is good. It comes is a green transparent bottle with a gold cap. The cap is sturdy and there is no leakage. The packaging is travel friendly. It is transparent and has a gel consistency. The fragrance is not very strong. It smells really fresh and pleasant.

INGREDIENTS


PRICE

INR 145 FOR 180 ML

MY EXPERIENCE 

So this shampoo comes in a bottle packaging with a cap on the top. The product comes out easily and the consistency is medium. You can squeeze the right amount of product without any wastage. 
During my first wash my hair felt so smooth and also there were fewer strands while shampooing with the there was a huge difference I felt that there were tangles initially when my hair dried, I could just detangle my hair with my fingers and my hair was much softer and with minimum frizz. The shampoo doesn't lather so well but it leaves no residue and cleanses effectively. Like I was oil my hair before washing and this shampoo effectively clears my scalp without using much of the quantity. It also gives shine to the hair However it didn't combat the oil on my scalp. My roots turn oily the very next day. I used it for a year or so and the results were quite pleasant.
The dryness is gone and hair becomes more manageable. It reduced the frizz to a great extent. It made my hair so lively that you would be tempted to touch it again and again.

BENEFITS OF OLIVE OIL FOR HAIR

Olive oil adds so many benefits to skin and hair. It deeply nourishes the hair from roots to tip and provides necessary nourishment to the hair. It helps to combat dryness, dandruff due to dryness, itchy scalp and the/e dullness of the shaft.Biggest benefits of olive oil are its high level of antioxidants that fight off those harmful free radicals that contribute to premature aging, including those grays, while they also work to protect the hair follicle to keep it healthy and strong. As the oil is also an emollient, it's able to penetrate the shaft.
Garnier Ultra Blends Mythic Olive Deep Nourishing Shampoo is a paraben free product, which is really great as the market today is flooded with only sulphate and paraben loaded products. The effect is temporary as the softness stays for just a couple of days. Well, this is what a shampoo is its just meant to clear your scalp. I would never support the false hair fall claims which misguide people reading reviews on the blogs.
I would be really honest with my reviews regarding any product I review on my blog because today the blogs are full of the same kind of reviews and false claims. I have been through all this so I can very well understand the importance of the reviews of the product. Like everyone today first go through the reviews of the product before buying one.
Go and grab one and let me know in the comment section below how well it worked for you.Also share your experiences if you've ever used it.
Stay beautiful:)
AVAILABILITY 
This is easily available at every general store, supermarket, and even online on Amazon, nykaa etc.
Link to buy from Amazon 
https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=GARNIER+ULTRA+BLEND+SHAMPOO

RATING  AND RECOMMENDATION

I would rate it 4 out of 5.
Yes, I would highly recommend it to people who are looking for a shampoo which is paraben free.
Also for people having really dry hair. Use it ladies and you will thank me later :)

ALSO READ:

1. Review on Biotique Papaya revitalizing tan removal face scrub 

http://tanyasingh117.blogspot.in/2018/02/biotique-bio-papaya-revitalizing-tan.html

2. Review on Cetaphil Gentle Face Cleanser for all skin types

http://tanyasingh117.blogspot.in/2018/02/cetaphil-gentle-face-cleanser-for-alls.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CETAPHIL GENTLE FACE CLEANSER (for all skin types)

Biotique Bio Papaya revitalizing Tan removal Facial Scrub

Biotique Morning Nectar visibly Flawless Skin Moisturizer Review