Biotique Bio Papaya revitalizing Tan removal Facial Scrub

Hello ladies

Hope you all are doing great. Summers are approaching and it really creates havoc on your skin especially my skin which gets tanned so easily, so it is very important to restore the damage done to your skin. While going through the tan removal products available all over, while shopping online, I came across this ayurvedic and therapeutic product which dragged my attention towards it.
The "Biotique botanicals Bio Papaya RevitalizingTan removal scrub" the name itself is so appealing that I just couldn't resist myself from grabbing one.


DESCRIPTION

This Revitalizing Tan-Removal scrub is blended with pure papaya fruit to dissolve dead surface cells, unclog pore openings and smooth the way for clear skin to the surface. Gentle refining action uncovers skin's natural brightness for a younger-looking complexion. Scrubbing helps remove dead cells and impurities from the face. Regular usage gives better results :)


INGREDIENTS

Papita (Carica papaya), Kela (Musa sapientum), Khajoor (Phoenix dactylifera), Neem (Melia azadiradrachita), Methi (Trgonelia foenum graecum), Yasad bhasm (Zincum), Ban haldi (Curcuma aromatica), Aam beej (Magnifela indica), Bees wax, Gun acacia (Acacia arabica), Moongphali (Archis hypogea), Himalayan water Q.S.


DIRECTIONS

After washing your face with a good facial cleanser preferably with lukewarm water, massage on wet face and neck with fingertips. Avoid eye area. Remove with water or damp washcloth. Use daily or as needed. Well, they say it's safe to use it daily, but I would only recommend using it once a week or maximum two times a week.


PRICE

INR 199 FOR 75 GRAMS. 

MY EXPERIENCE

This comes in a tub like another typical Biotique packaging, white coloured tub with a green screw cap, a white plastic lid to the tub that prevents spillage of the product. The tub comes in a cardboard carton which holds all the details of the product. Overall, I would call it a nice, travel-friendly packaging.The scrub has a really sweet and mild fruity fragrance which doesn’t bother in any way. The little exfoliating particles are good enough for removing impurities from the face. The scrub isn’t really harsh. I have a combination skin and my t-zone gets quite oily in the summers which lead to a lot of blackhead accumulation but with this product removing the blackheads. It is very gentle on the sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any breakouts. I use this scrub once in a week and follow up my CTM. Ladies, seriously the dullness of my face faded off and with every wash, I could feel that I was recovering the lost skin tone and glow on my face.So I would say that this product really stood by its claims of tan removal which is really a great steal for the price.
This scrub is not a cosmetic preparation, it consists of purely organic. It is paraben and mineral oil or anything which can harm your skin in anyway. So go and grab one and let me know in the comment section below how it worked for your skin. Also, share your experiences if anyone of you ever used it.

I don't believe in the whitening claims as no product can make you fair, everything will just help you to regain the lost skin glow if something works on your skin. Also, we need to have proper sleep, drink at least 4 lts of water daily, eat clean and do not STRESS.

WILL I REPURCHASE

Well, I don't think so. Yes, I kind of liked this product so much but a single container will last easily for 4 months, so I would love to try another product and will surely review it in my next post, till then eat clean, stay healthy and keep yourself hydrated.
Stay beautiful :) Stay tuned.
Do let me know which product you people want me to review next.


Comments

  1. Hi Tanya good to see your another article..can you review for me one bio product (morning nectar visible flawless skin moisturizer), its for all skin type and can I use it regular basis .... please update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello @angeesk it's my pleasure. sure i would love o review it for you. i have already used it. it is suitable for all the skin types even for the sensitive skin too. it is totally herbal and therapeutic preparation. I will very soon review it for you. stay tuned :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CETAPHIL GENTLE FACE CLEANSER (for all skin types)

Biotique Morning Nectar visibly Flawless Skin Moisturizer Review